There come’s a time when a clear out becomes necessary, so to make room for our bright new shiny bikes coming at the end of the year we’re giving you big discounts on a range of motorcycles currently in stock.
Save between €800 – €3000 on a range of supersports, touring, street and adventure bikes this July.
First up we have €800 off the CB500F, CBR500R, both 2017 models.
Followed closely by €1000 off the 2017 CB650F, 2018 CBR650R and the CB1000R FOP
Then if you’re looking to pick up €2000 worth of savings you can on the CBR1000RA Fireblade, the CB1100 RS and the CB1000R STD
Finally you go can go for the mega saving of €3000 on the super hot CBR1000RR SP1
Grab any of these discounts at your local Honda Motorcycle dealership
*Terms and conditions apply. Limited stock available. Deposit must be received to hold any item. Honda Ireland reserve the right to withdraw offer at any time. Discounts available until July 31st 2019.
The ulitmate GT scooter, the Honda Forza 300 has now arrived in Ireland.
As we reported last week, Honda’s Forza 300 scooter is completely reborn in lightweight, compact, sporty form, with an enhanced specification including electrically adjustable screen, full LED lighting and optional 45-litre Smart Key-linked top box. It also gains Honda Selectable Torque Control (HSTC) – a first for a Honda scooter – and smart new instrumentation.
The Forza 300 has a crisp, sporting new look and much tighter, sharper dimensions than the previous design. Its wheelbase and length are reduced, while it’s also narrower, but with a higher seat height for improved visibility. Even with a new larger diameter rear wheel, it is 12kg lighter thanks to a revised chassis and redesigned frame, which boosts acceleration, top speed and fuel efficiency.
Smoothly adjustable, the new electric screen provides maximum wind protection at speed or ultimate freedom around town. Honda Selectable Torque Control (HSTC) has been added and can be switched on and off from the left handlebar.
Revised instruments serve up extra information digitally, in support of the analogue dials and all lighting is LED. The Smart Key offers control of the optional 45-litre top box.
- Adjustable electric screen controlled from the left handlebar
- Revised dash offers a mix of analogue and digital information
- Room for two full-face helmets under the seat
- Full LED lighting
- Sharp new lines create a sportier, ‘svelte’ new look
- Completely new tubular steel frame, 12kg lighter wet weight
- Shorter in wheelbase with sharper steering geometry
- Much more compact dimensions paired with raised seat height
- Both wheels cast aluminium, the rear now 14-inch diameter
- Faster acceleration, higher top speed and improved fuel efficiency
- Honda Selectable Torque Control (HSTC) standard equipment
- Can be turned ON-OFF from a switch on the left handlebar
Priced at €6300.00, you can purchase a Forza 300 from your local Honda Motorcycle Dealership now!
The long awaited Honda CRF450L will arrive to Ireland this September.
Honda had a desire to produce a dual-purpose bike that draws strongly on the fundamental performance of a race machine CRF450R, yet with much more ‘normal’ service intervals and high-quality road ancillaries, has taken its CRF450R moto-crosser as the base to start from, and created the new CRF450L.
It is unmistakably a race-bred CRF – and looks it – but with the additions and modifications needed to make it both road legal and supremely useable in a trail environment. As such, the CRF450L is a complete package, as happy roosting trails as it is linking them up on-road. And with Honda engineering and build quality at its core, is sure to do so for years to come.
The journey from full race to road legal trail was a detailed one for the CRF450L. Road legality required the engine to gain EURO4 compliance, while from a longevity and usability viewpoint, the power output and character, needed careful attention.
It’s still a CRF450R; just one that’s quieter, both mechanically from the chassis and engine, as well as its new exhaust. Both fuelling and ignition maps are now managed by 02 lambda sensor; compression ratio has been lowered and crank mass increased for improved drivability. The gearbox is a 6-speed – for longer legs on the road – and a cush drive has been added to the 18-inch rear wheel.
The plastics are lifted directly from the CRF450R and all lighting is LED, with the front headlight in particular throwing out a penetrating beam. Increased volume for the titanium fuel tank adds range and all the items that make the CRF450L ready to purchase as a licensed, road going machine – such as speedometer and horn – are present as standard.
- Based on the CRF450R, with first major service at 32,000km
- EURO4 compliant, with electric start
- Greater crank inertia improves drivability and feel for traction
- 6-speed gearbox
- Drawn from the 18YM CRF450R, with minor adaptations for its dual purpose role
- Full LED lighting, increased fuel tank volume and sidestand
- Larger radiator volume, plus electric fan
- Styling closely mirrors that of CRF450R
The CRF450L will arrive to Irish dealerships in September 2018. Keep an eye out for updates on it’s arrival and pricepoint.
The 2018 CB1000R stands out from the crowd by moving away from the standard super sports-derived big naked formula to create a motorcycle that melds exhilarating function to a form that offers a radically fresh, visually stunning two-wheeled aesthetic. It’s a motorcycle that looks, feels and performs very differently from what’s gone before.
And now it’s available for those road trips around Ireland.
The CB1000R has landed in Ireland this week and is now available from your local Honda dealer.
Some of the features available on this model are:
- Bold styling: Every aesthetic detail of the CB1000R has been finessed, and the overall design, its style and powerful stance, merge retro minimalism with the elevated performance package of the engine and chassis.
- Metal Finish: use of premium metal finishes throughout the machine, including a lustrously painted flangeless steel fuel tank.
- Light Up: The bike features LED lighting, including a feature horseshoe-shaped light ring.
- Adjustable Showa Suspension: Allows for reducing weight, while delivering compliance, comfort and control across a broad range of riding conditions.
For more information on the CB1000R visit here.
Priced from €14,600.00, call your local Honda dealer to get yours.
But the big question is – where are you heading on the road trip?!