For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (‘the Act’), the data controller is Two Wheels Ltd, with registered address at M50 Business Park, Ballymount, Dublin 12.
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Contact details that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.hondaireland.ie, including information provided when you:
- subscribe to receive one of our e-communications;
- order a brochure or pricelist;
- enquire about a specific product;
- request a call back;
- respond to a campaign;
- enter a competition or promotion;
- submit a question to us or provide us with feedback.
Details of your visits to our site including but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data and the resources that you access.
You are provided with an opportunity to opt out from receiving communications from us or our partners at the time that your details are submitted and on each occasion that you are contacted thereafter.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
Where we store your personal data
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing in this way.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- To provide you with information about our products, services, offers or technical developments that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- To contact you regarding your opinions on our products and services which may be used for marketing, research and analysis, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
We may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these by post or telephone.
We, or selected third parties, will only contact you by electronic means if you have consented to this.
Choice / opt-in and opt-out
You will be given the opportunity to opt-in or opt-out to having your contact details used as set out above, at the time your details are submitted.
If you do not want us to use your data as set out above, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant boxes situated on the form on which we collect your data.
If you no longer wish to receive email or other promotional materials from us, you may opt-out of receiving these communications at any time by one of the following methods:
- by emailing email@example.com and requesting ‘unsubscribe’
- by using the opt out boxes on the response form and submitting it;
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal data to any member of our group, authorised repairers or third parties working on behalf of Honda Ireland.
Links to third party sites
Notification of changes