We’ve got a treat for the Africa Twin fans out there this September!
You can now get a Honda accessory pack worth €1500 free of charge when you purchase selected Honda Africa Twin models* – the Honda CRF1000AH!
The accessory pack includes:
- Top Box
- Main Stand
- High Screen
The Honda Africa Twin is one of our best loved Adventure motorcycles and retails at €14.500.
Secure this offer by calling your local Honda Motorcycle dealer now!
*The Honda Africa Twin model included in this promotion is the CRF1000AH is a 17YM model. Limited stock available. Offer can be withdrawn at any time and without notice. Offer only while stocks last.
A new version of Honda’s definitive full-size adventure machine is ready for Adventure Sports in 2018, with a larger fuel tank for a range of over 500km, higher riding position, greater ground clearance, heated grips, extended fairing plus longer travel suspension. It also has Throttle By Wire with 3 riding modes, expanded Honda Selectable Torque Control parameters and revised intake and exhaust. The original Africa Twin’s 30th anniversary is celebrated with a unique paint scheme.
- Longer travel suspension, flatter seat and more upright riding position
- Extended fairing protection and taller screen
- Heated grips as standard plus AC charging socket
- Rider’s footpegs/pillion footpeg hangers designed for off-road use
- Stainless steel spokes offer durability and ease of care
- Emergency Stop Signal function for rear indicators
- Throttle By Wire (TBW) brings with it 3 rider modes to tailor engine character and traction
- The riding modes are comprised of different levels of Power (P), Engine Braking (EB) and Honda Selectable Torque Control (HSTC)
- HSTC now has 7 levels and OFF
- New intake design and exhaust aid mid-range response
- New exhaust also designed to improve engine note
- New lighter balance shaft weight
- New lithium-ion battery saves 2.3 kg and enhances durability
- Power is smooth and consistent, with linear torque delivery
- Assist/slipper clutch helps upshifts and downshifts
- Super-fast, seamless gear changes in Manual Transmission (MT) or Automatic D mode
- S mode (with 3 levels) revs higher and downshifts sooner, for aggressive riding
- G switch improves rear wheel traction when off-road
- Incline detection adapts shift pattern depending on road gradient
The Honda Africa Twin Adventure Sports is now available from €15,900.00 in any Irish Honda Motorcycle Dealer.