The PCX125 has been one of Ireland’s favourite scooters for some time. The ever-popular PCX125 scooter has gotten a complete style upgrade for 2018, with natural new contours interspersed among the traditional PCX flowing design lines. It also receives a new tubular steel duplex cradle frame, new wheels and tyres and an upgraded rear suspension. Plus ABS, and an engine that produces more peak power while maintaining outstanding fuel efficiency.
Features of the new model:
- New style blends natural curves into the PCX’s flowing design
- Strong visual identity from new LED headlight and position lights
- New, smart, easy-to-read inverse LCD instrumentation
- Brand new steel duplex frame design
- Rear shock absorbers moved back, with upgraded springs and longer stroke
- Lighter 8-spoke wheels replace the 5-spoke design
- Larger tyres improve handling and fuel economy
- Produces more peak power with no loss of bottom-end torque
- New intake and exhaust design delivers the high-rpm gain
- Fuel economy of 47.6km/l gives a 400km+ tank range
The new PCX125A is available in a variety of colours such as Pearl Cool White, Pearl Nightstar Black, Matt Carbonium Grey Metallic, Pearl Splendor Red and it is priced at €3,700.00.
Click here to explore the new model
This stunning Scooter is now available from your local Honda Motorcycle Dealer. Not sure who your closest authorised Honda dealer is? Click here!