The much anticipated Honda CB300R is now available from Authorised Irish Honda Motorcycle Dealers.
Honda has unveiled the stylishly stripped-back new ‘sport naked’ for new riders looking to take the next step in their motorcycling career in style. The lightweight ‘Neo Sports Café’-styled CB300R features a responsive 286cc liquid-cooled engine, six speed gearbox plus brand new chassis comprised of tubular/pressed steel frame, 41mm USD forks, radial-mount 4-piston front caliper and floating disc plus preload adjustable monoshock. An enhanced specification includes full LED lighting, LCD display and IMU-based ABS.
Available in several different colours including Black, Matt Crypton Silver Metallic and Candy Chromsphere Red there’s something to suit every riders tastes.
- Industrial minimal styling takes cues from the 2018 CB1000R
- Lightweight frame mixes tubular and pressed steel
- 41mm USD front forks and irregular-cross section steel swingarm
- Radial-mount 4-piston caliper and hubless 296mm floating front disc
- Full LED lighting and LCD instrumentation
- IMU-based ABS
- Responsive single-cylinder DOHC 4-valve engine
- 23.1kW peak power/27.5Nm peak torque
- Underslung side-exit exhaust
- 6-speed gearbox
The CB300R is priced at €6,200.00 and you can check out all the details on this stylish motorcycle here.
Find your local dealer here.