Honda’s Forza 300 scooter is completely reborn in lightweight, compact, sporty form, with an enhanced specification including electrically adjustable screen, full LED lighting and optional 45-litre Smart Key-linked top box. It also gains Honda Selectable Torque Control (HSTC) – a first for a Honda scooter – and smart new instrumentation.
The Forza 300 has a crisp, sporting new look and much tighter, sharper dimensions than the previous design. Its wheelbase and length are reduced, while it’s also narrower, but with a higher seat height for improved visibility. Even with a new larger diameter rear wheel, it is 12kg lighter thanks to a revised chassis and redesigned frame, which boosts acceleration, top speed and fuel efficiency.
Smoothly adjustable, the new electric screen provides maximum wind protection at speed or ultimate freedom around town. Honda Selectable Torque Control (HSTC) has been added and can be switched on and off from the left handlebar.
Revised instruments serve up extra information digitally, in support of the analogue dials and all lighting is LED. The Smart Key offers control of the optional 45-litre top box.
- Adjustable electric screen controlled from the left handlebar
- Revised dash offers a mix of analogue and digital information
- Room for two full-face helmets under the seat
- Full LED lighting
- Sharp new lines create a sportier, ‘svelte’ new look
- Completely new tubular steel frame, 12kg lighter wet weight
- Shorter in wheelbase with sharper steering geometry
- Much more compact dimensions paired with raised seat height
- Both wheels cast aluminium, the rear now 14-inch diameter
- Faster acceleration, higher top speed and improved fuel efficiency
- Honda Selectable Torque Control (HSTC) standard equipment
- Can be turned ON-OFF from a switch on the left handlebar
We are expecting the Forza 300 to land here in Ireland in August – September 2018, you can get yours at your local Honda Motorcycle Dealership once landed.