Honda Ireland are delighted to announce that the all new 2018 Forza 125 is now available in Honda Irish Motorcycle dealerships nationwide.
The main ingredients in the successful Forza 125 recipe remain unchanged for 2018: a 4-valve engine that combines class-leading performance with 490km-tank range fuel efficiency and Idling Stop; a lightweight chassis that balances high speed stability with around-town manoeuvrability; and a rich specification that includes LED lights, Smart Key, two helmet storage capacity, and riding comfort for two. The production facility is also unchanged – Honda’s ultramodern factory in Atessa, Italy.
But there are significant new additions to the mix. The specification and equipment rises yet another level: a new electric screen adjusts seamlessly and provides full wind protection or a stripped-down view ahead while revised instruments serve up extra information digitally, in support of the analogue dials. Both front and rear indicators are now LED, underseat storage space increases by 5.5 litres, while the Smart Key now also offers control of the optional 45-litre top box.
And then there’s a new level of sophistication to the Forza’s unique aesthetic appeal. Originally designed by the same stylist responsible for the head-turning NM4 Vultus, the lines remain bold and eye-catching, but now offer an even more modern, slightly smoother, more mature appeal.
- Adjustable electric screen controlled from the left handlebar
- Revised dash offers a mix of analogue and digital information
- LED indicators complement the LED headlight and taillight
- The Smart Key also now operates an optional 45-litre top box
- Refreshed design lines further enhance the premium feel
- Four valve engine features Honda’s eSP technologies plus Idling Stop
- Powerful and efficient, with strong performance throughout the rev range
- 42.7km/l gives range of nearly 500km between fill ups
- Steel frame, 33mm telescopic forks and preload adjustable twin shocks
- Wet weight of just 162kg aids agility and ease of use
- Cast aluminium wheels, front and rear disc brakes with ABS