Our range of inflatables are light, portable and perfect for excursions on lakes or at sea. All Honwave models are constructed using a durable, high quality PVC fabric, providing total usability and enjoyment.
Honwave Inflatable range
At a Glance:
The Honda inflatable range gives diverse options for all users.
Bring the water to life. Just add air.
Our range of inflatables is in tune with nature – the water is their home. Perfect for excursions on lakes or at sea, they’re an ideal, portable watercraft for fun beyond the shoreline.
A Honda marine engine deserves a Honwave inflatable. Portable and lightweight, our Honwave inflatables are perfect as a tender for coastal exploration, fishing or simply gliding over the open water. With the addition of a Honda marine engine, the pair will make it easy riding all the way. That’s because our innovative, large diameter inflatable tubes ensure top class flotation and stability. And with the option of a V-shaped hull, they can smooth out even the roughest of rides.
There are three types of floor to choose from – but which is right for you?
- Slatted: The slatted Honwave floor comes in two sizes and its light and compact design means it can be folded and stored in just minutes – all by a single person, no problem at all.
- Aluminium: But if you take your fun a little more seriously, then our aluminium-deck inflatables are an extra-rugged option. Suitable for just about any nautical need, their extra large buoyancy tubes mean even smoother cruising.
- The V-sign: Our air V-floor inflatables are all about performance and agility. Their vibration-dampening floors help soften the ride and their deep-V hull design ensures the best possible stability at virtually any speed.
- T20 SE2: 2m, Slatted
- T24 IE2: 2.4m, Air V-floor
- T25 SE2: 2.5m, Slatted
- T25 AE2: 2.5m, Aluminium
- T27 IE2: 2.7m, Air V-floor
- T30 AE2: 3m, Aluminium
- T32 IE2: 3.2m, Air V-floor
- T35 AE2: 3.5m, Aluminium
- T38 IE2: 3.8m, Air V-floor
- T40 AE2: 4m, Aluminium