RRP €6,799.00 Including VAT.
Serving faithfully as long-time best seller, the TRX250TE with its convenient Electric Shift Program (ESP®) transmission continues to be favourite choice. Credit its rugged features, get-it-done attitude and stylish looks, along with a strong-running 229cc OHV engine, electric starting and more. For those in search of a midsize mount, the TRX250TE shapes up to be an ideal riding partner.
- The TRX250TE features Electric Shift Program (ESP) for push-button upshifting and downshifting.
- The TRX250TE features the high-performance cylinder head from the TRX250X for increased performance.
- The TRX250TE has uniquely designed floorboards, which allow the rider’s feet to grip the footrests while helping keep away mud and debris.
- The TRX250TE features a gear indicator in addition to the Neutral and Reverse lights provided on the Recon.
- LED taillight and brakelight.
- Ergonomically designed seating and control layouts provide a comfortable operating position for a wide range of rider sizes.
- Large cargo racks front and rear allow payloads of 14,9kg and 29,9kg, respectively.
- Dual-headlight system with 25-watt lights.
- Durable, comfortable, easy-to-use controls.
- Lightweight OHV air-cooled 229cc engine is longitudinally mounted to allow direct driveshaft alignment to rear wheels for fewer frictional losses.
- Overhead-valve design offers a wide, easy-to-use powerband and compact engine dimensions.
- The muffler is constructed of stainless steel.
- CD ignition system with electronic advance features an rpm limiter for added durability.
- Five-speed transmission with Reverse and automatic clutch on the TRX250TE/TM - Powerful 110-watt AC generator.
- Plush front and rear suspension for comfortable all-day riding.
- Lightweight double-cradle steel chassis.
- Maintenance-free shaft drive routes power directly from the longitudinally mounted engine without inefficient directional changes.
- Independent double-wishbone front suspension gives 129,5mm of travel.
- Steel swingarm and single rear shock absorber give 124,5mm of travel.
- Dual sealed front hydraulic drum brakes and sealed mechanical rear drum